Whole house surge protectors are installed in your electrical panel. They protect your entire electrical system by ending any electrical surge the enters your electrical panel.
If you need additional smoke detectors installed in your home, or if you want to have existing models upgraded,
We can install cabling for conference systems, telephones, fax lines, and computers to keep you connected with your staff and the world around you.
Our Team of Professionals make the difference!
Around the Clock!
24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICES
Working with electricity is dangerous. If you have an electrical problem, we want to help you repair it right away. Call us any time for our quality local Florida Electrician's , our electricians are licensed, bonded, and insured.
Additionally, we always adhere strictly to the highest industry standards, ensuring your electrical system is completely up to date and safe.
Call Us! 1(305) 676-7730
- Same Day Electrical Repair
- Same Day Free Estimates
- Retail Service Contracts
- Property Management and
- Maintenance Agreements
- New Retail and Office Electrical Installations
- Interior / Exterior Lighting Surveys, PNM Lighting Replacement Rebates.
- Electrical Power Outages
- Troubleshooting, Estimating, and Repair
- Panel Circuit Breaker Upgrades, Main Electric Meter Wiring Repair and Installation
- Interior and Exterior Lighting Troubleshooting ballast replacement, Installation, and Repair
- Dedicated Electrical Outlets for Computers and Copiers
- Light Switches, Occupancy Sensors
- Emergency Lights and Exit Light Inspection, Replacement, and Repair
- Lighting Replacement, Energy savings, Ballast and Lamp change outs
- Dedicated or Isolated ground 120 volt and 220 volt Outlets
- Modular Office Furniture Hookups
- Telephone and Data Jacks Wiring Installation and Repair
- HVAC Electrical Wiring, Repair
- Motors, Motor Starters, Disconnects
- Parking Lot Lighting - 70' Bucket Truck Available
- Business Lighting Energy Savings Program
- We Will Beat Any Competitors Price
- All Parts and Labor Guaranteed
A breaker is a device located in your electrical panel. These devices are designed to protect your air conditioning units, computers, TVs, appliances, lights, etc. Replacing a breaker can sometimes be fairly easy but at the same time the process could be extremely dangerous and it is recommended that a qualified electrician do the job.
Our service inspection is provided to help our customers save money. There will be a time where the customer might be getting ready to sell or perhaps buy a home or business. This service allows us to come in and check all the receptacles, switches, smoke detectors, breakers, etc.
Ceiling fans are a great way to save money especially in the summer when the heat index rises. Ceiling fans can keep your home or business cooler by circulating air and helping the air conditioner to operate less frequently, which in turn saves you money on your electric bill.
What is a panel tune up? A panel tune up is a service we offer to save our customers money, this service is offered before a Service Upgrade. We would go into your panel and bring apart all the wiring and remove all the breakers. We then inspect the breakers one by one to make sure they are in working order and replace any of the defected ones we blow compressed air and remove any dust, dirt or debris that may have made its way into the breaker through out time.
Next we go back into the panel and start to replace all the wiring to the designated locations insuring proper balancing of all circuits and proper amperage. This procedure helps the components and wiring in the panel work properly thus saving the customer money on there Electric Bill monthly.